Liver Support & Detox Intensive
Supports digestive system health and detoxification*
• Promotes liver health and function*
• Supports healthy hepatic lipid metabolism and detoxification*
• Provides antioxidant support in the liver*
• Reformulated to remove fructose and include more prebiotic fiber
• Delicious lemon-berry flavor
Liver Support & Detox Intensive* is a great-tasting combination of nutrients and herbal extracts that promote hepatic and gastrointestinal health.1-13* The liver is the main organ involved in cleaning and detoxifying the blood.1 Research demonstrates that green tea poylphenols, vitamin C, indole-3-carbinol and N-acetyl cysteine promote the activity of hepatic antioxidant and detoxification enzymes to support liver health.6-10* Lipotropes, including choline and methionine, promote healthy hepatic lipid metabolism to further maintain liver function.11* Liver Support & Detox Intensive* has been reformulated: the fructose has been removed and replaced with increased fructooligosaccharides (FOS). This type of prebiotic, soluble fiber has been shown to promote the presence of beneficial bacteria in the gut, increase the production of short chain fatty acids, promote regularity and improve general well-being in adults.12-15*
1. Loguercio, C, Festi, D. World J Gastroenterol. 2011; 17(18): 2288-2301.
2. Trappoliere, M, Caligiuri, A, Schmid, M, Bertolani, C, Failli, P, Vizzutti, F, Novo, E, di Manzano, C, Marra, F, Loguercio, C, Pinzani, M. Journal of Hepatology. 2009; 50: 1102–1111.
3. Hasegawa, S, Ichiyama, T, Sonaka, I, Ohsaki, A, Okada, S, Wakiguchi, H, Kudo, K, Kittaka, S, Hara, M, Furukawa, S. Clinical and Experimental Immunology. 2012; 167: 269–274.
4. Spittler, A, Reissner, CM, Oehler, R, Gornikiewicz, A, Gruenberger, T, Manhart, N, Brodowicz, T, Mittlboeck, M, Boltz-Nitulescu, Roth, E. FASEB J. 1999; 13: 563–571.
5. Stachlewitz, RF, Li, X, Smith, S, Bunzendahl, H, Graves, LM, Thurman, RG. The Journal of Immunology. 2000; 164: 176–182.
6. Khan, SG, Katiyar, SK, Agarwal, R, Mukhtar, H. 1992; 52: 4050-4052.
7. Zaidi, SMKR, Al-Qirim, TM, Banu, N. Drugs R D. 2005; 6(3): 157-165.
8. Reed, GA, Peterson, KS, Smith, HJ, Gray, JC, Sullivan, DK, Mayo, MS, Crowell, JA, Hurwitz, A. 2005; 14(8): 1953–1960.
9. Crowell, JA, Page, JG, Levine, BS, Tomlinson, MJ, Hebert, CD. Toxicology and Applied Pharmacology. 2006; 211: 115 – 123.
10. Ozgur, E, Guler, G, Seyhan, N. Int. J. Radiat. Biol. 2010; 86(11): 935–945.
11. Fardet, A, Martin, JF, Chardigny, JM. 2011; 24: 895–915.
12. Bouhnik, Y, Vahedi, K, Achour, L, Attar, A, Salfati, J, Pochart, P, Marteau, P, Flourie, B, Bornet, F, Rambaud, JC. J. Nutr. 1999; 129: 113–116.
13. Scholtens, PAMJ, Alles, MS, Willemsen, LEM, van den Braak, C, Bindels, JG, Boehm, G, Govers, MJAP. British Journal of Nutrition. 2006; 95: 1143–1149.
14. Yen, CH, Kuo, YW, Tseng, YH, Lee, MC, Chen, HL. Nutrition. 2011; 27: 323–328.
15. Cummings, JH, Christie, S, Cole, TJ. Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 2001; 15: 1139-1145.
In a glass, add water or fruit juice to one sachet of powder and mix. Take once daily with a meal or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 Sachet (11.5 g)
Amount Per Serving
Calories ... 20
Total Carbohydrate ... 6g
Dietary Fiber ... 3g
Sugars ... 1g
Vitamin C ... 500mg
(as ascorbic acid)
Magnesium ... 35mg
(from 450 mg magnesium taurate)
Potassium ... 115mg
(as potassium bicarbonate)
Molybdenum Ascorbate ... 450mcg
Calcium D-Glucarate ... 150mg
Choline Bitartrate ... 150mg
Indole-3-Carbinol ... 120mg
N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine ... 450mg
L-Ornithine ... 450mg
(as L-ornithine hydrochloride)
L-Glycine ... 150mg
L-Methionine ... 150mg
Fructooligosaccharides ... 2.87g
Bilberry Fruit Extract ... 300mg
1.2 g Fresh Equivalent
Black Currant Fruit Extract ... 300mg
1.2-1.5 g Fresh Equivalent
Sweet Cherry Fruit Juice Extract ... 300mg
0.9 ml Fruit Juice Equivalent
Pomegranate Hull Std. Extract ... 250mg
(Punica granatum)(40% Ellagic Acid)
Blackberry Fruit Extract ... 200mg
800 mg Fresh Equivalent
Watercress Whole Plant ... 100mg
Green Tea Leaf Std. Extract ... 30mg
(Camellia sinensis)(60% Polyphenols; 40% Catechins)
Stevia Leaf Std. Extract ... 30mg
(Stevia rebaudiana)(80% Steviosides)
Milk Thistle Seed Std. Extract ... 13mg
(Silybum marianum)(80% Silymarin)
Other ingredients: Pineapple juice powder, lemon puree powder, apricot powder, pineapple flavor, citric acid, silica, orange oil powder, vanilla flavor
Guaranteed to contain no added wheat, yeast, gluten, soy, artificial coloring, antimicrobial preservatives or dairy products. Ideal for vegetarians.
Only For California Customers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.