L-Arginine 500 mg
Shop for Allergy Research
L-Arginine 500 mg by Allergy Research Group - 250 veg caps | Supports healthy blood flow and heart health
- If you are looking for a way to support growth hormone release try this semi-essential amino acid supplement by Allergy Research Group.
- This formula provides a free-form amino acid that may provide relief from many different health concerns. This amino acid plays a major role in the secretion of growth hormones.
- This amino acid is also involved in the production of nitric oxide and the metabolism of ammonia waste in the urea cycle.
- This supplement can also promote blood flow because nitric oxide can cause blood vessels to widen which allows more blood to pass.
- L-Arginine provides 500 mg of this free-form amino acid per capsule. This formula provides high-purity ingredients that are well tolerated by the body.
- Supports nitric oxide production
- Supports growth hormone release
- Supports metabolism of ammonia waste
- Supports healthy blood flow and heart health
Serving Size:1 Vegetable Capsule
Servings Per Container:250
Amount Per Serving
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, L-leucine
As a dietary supplement, 1 capsule one to three times daily between meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.