Hevert Stress Relief
- Relieves symptoms of stress
- Quick dissolving tablets
Uses: For temporary relief of minor symptoms of tension and stress, such as:
- mild mood changes
- temporary anxiety
- occasional sleeplessness
All ingredients contribute to relief of minor symptoms of tension and stress.
- Adults and children over 12 years of age: dissolve 2 tablets in mouth 3 times daily. In acute cases, dissolve 2 tablets in mouth 6 times daily.
- Children 6 to 12 years of age: Dissolve 1 tablet in mouth 3 times daily. In acute cases, dissolve 1 tablet in mouth 6 times daily.
Warnings: Do not use if
- you are allergic to lady's slipper or orchids
- you are lactose intolerant
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist continuously for more than 2 weeks or worsen. Insomnia (sleeplessness) may be a symptom of a serious underlying illness. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children.