Gemmo Mountain Pine Buds
This herbal supplement is an extract of buds from the mountain pine tree (Pinus montana). A gemmo is an herbal extract made with embryonic tissues from plants (e.g., buds, young shoots, barks, rootlets, root barks, catkins, seeds, acorns, and saps).
Features & Benefits• Tasteless and flavorless clear liquid.
• No need to take with food.
• Recommended for adults and children ages 12 years and older.
• Drip 50 drops into a glass of water.
• Take once a day or as directed by a health professional.
• Contains 54 servings per bottle.
• Comes in a 2 fl oz glass bottle with a drip dispenser.
• Also contains glycerin, alcohol, and purified water.
Adults & children over 12 years: 50 drops in a glass of water once a day or as directed by a health professional.
Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Do not use if the seal at base of cap is broken or missing.