Gemmo Horse Chestnut Buds
Shop for Boiron
Gemmo Horse Chestnut Buds | Herbal Extract
About Gemmo Horse Chestnut Buds
This herbal supplement is an extract of buds from horse chestnut trees (Aesculus hippocastanum). A gemmo is an herbal extract made with embryonic tissues from plants (e.g., buds, young shoots, barks, rootlets, root barks, catkins, seeds, acorns, and saps).
Features & Benefits
- Tasteless and flavorless clear liquid.
- No need to take it with food.
- Recommended for adults and children ages 12 years and older.
- Drip 50 drops into a glass of water.
- Take once a day or as directed by a health professional.
- Contains 54 servings per bottle.
- Comes in a 2 fl oz glass bottle with a drip dispenser.
- Also contains glycerin, alcohol, and purified water.
Serving Size:50 Drop
Servings Per Container:54
Amount Per Serving
Fresh Horse Chestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum) Buds extract1.1 ml.
Gemmo Horse Chestnut Buds Ingredients:
Glycerin, Alcohol (39%), Purified Water.
Adults & children over 12 years: 50 drops in a glass of water once a day or as directed by a health professional.
Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Do not use it if the seal at the base of the cap is broken or missing.