Shop for Biogena
fit@work stressbiotic by Biogena - 60 caps | Support the nervous system and energy metabolism
- fit@work stressbiotic by Biogena is a gut-supporting supplement for mental balance.
- Occupational stress not only reduces performance and health, but prolonged mental stress can also influence the quality of life and even negatively affect interpersonal relationships.
- This formula is designed to support mental balance and helps relax and lessen occasional stress. It is supplemented by riboflavin and vitamin C, which supports the function of the nervous system and energy metabolism.
- This Formula is based on the brand raw material ProbiostressTM that combines the scientifically researched, probiotic strains Lactobacillus helveticus R0052 and Bifidobacterium longum R0175 with the high-quality saffron extract.
- Each capsule contains 3 billion reproductive bacteria which can colonize the intestines and support emotional well-being.
- This relaxing supplement also contains saffron that supports relaxation and helps maintain a good mood.
- Supports mental balance
- Support relaxation
- Helps maintain a good mood
- Provides antioxidant protection
Serving Size:1 Vegetable Capsule
Servings Per Container:60
Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate)80 mg89%
Magnesium (as magnesium hydroxide)53 mg13%
Lactobacillus and bifidobacterium cultures*** ° 3 Billion CFU
Saffron extract (from red stigmas of Crocus sativus)°30 mg
Maize starch, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (vegetable capsule shell, DRcaps™), ***3 billion colony-forming units (CFU) in total per serving of the strains Lactobacillus helveticus R0052 and Bifidobacterium longum R0175 at time of filling
May contain trace amounts of milk and soy.from Probiostress™. Probiostress is a trademark of Comercial Quimica Massó SA.
- Wheat Free
- Soy Free
- Preservative Free
- Free of Artificial Colors/Flavors
- Egg Free
- Shellfish Free
- Tree Nut Free
- Peanut Free
1 capsule per day taken approx. 30 minutes before a meal with plenty of liquid.
Warnings / Precautions
If you have an allergy to milk or soy, you should not use this product.
If you are pregnant or nursing or taking prescription medications, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Keep out of reach of children.