Allergy Research Essential-Biotic SYNBIOTIC
Shop for Allergy Research
Essential-Biotic SYNBIOTIC by Allergy Research Group - 2.93 oz | Supports healthy gut bacteria & Bifidobacteria levels
- Allergy Research Group offers a pure, highly effective probiotic that combines a variety of prebiotic fiber and 2 probiotic strains for healthy gut bacteria.
- A healthy microbial balance promotes a healthy gut and also directly or indirectly supports the heart, brain, liver, kidneys, bones, and skin.
- Prebiotics are fibers that nourish healthy bacteria by feeding them in the colon. A “synbiotic” is a well-matched probiotic and prebiotic.
- This synergistic blend contains a patented prebiotic XOS (PreticX™) and two clinically proven human-derived probiotic strains (Bifidobacterium lactis UABla-12™ and Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS®-1).
- Xylooligosaccharides (XOS) help support normal Bifidobacteria levels in the colon while UABla-12™ and DDS®-1 help promote intestinal regularity, reduces GI discomfort caused by lactose intolerance and travel. It also supports upper respiratory health and healthy skin in children.
- Essential-Biotic SYNBIOTIC is stable at room temperature and its powder form supports a gentle titration of prebiotic dosage
- Supports healthy gut bacteria
- support normal Bifidobacteria levels
- Reduces GI discomfort caused by lactose intolerance
- Supports upper respiratory health
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, 1 teaspoon one or two times daily between meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Gluten free. Non-dairy. Stable at room temperature.
Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.