Essential-Biotic L. rhamnosus
Shop for Allergy Research
Essential-Biotic L. Rhamnosus GG - 60 veg caps | Promotes probiotic balance & supports epithelial lining
- Allergy Research Group provides a naturally occurring human strain of friendly intestinal bacteria that help maintain a healthy intestinal probiotic balance.
- This bacteria was discovered and patented by researchers Drs. Sherwood Gorbach and Barry Goldin and is the most extensively documented probiotic bacteria strain in the world.
- It is very beneficial because it can be found in the human gut and can colonize the epithelial lining, preventing unfriendly bacteria from doing so.
- It is also resistant to gastric acids and bile and provides beneficial activity in the human host.
- L. Rhamnosus GG provides 25 Billion CFUs of this beneficial bacteria per veg capsule.
- Helps maintain intestinal probiotic balance
- Supports epithelial lining
- Improves immune response
- Support normal intestinal pH
Serving Size:1 Capsule
Servings Per Container:60
Amount Per Serving
L. rhamnosus GG (ATCC 53103) 25 Billion CFUs
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, Nu-MAG® (rice extract, rice hulls), gum arabic, sunflower oil, silicon dioxide
- Dairy/ Milk Free
- Gluten Free
As a dietary supplement, 1 capsule daily with or without meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.