New Chapter Elderberry Kids Syrup
Shop for New Chapter
New Chapter Elderberry Kids Syrup - 4 oz| Supports immune defenses
New chapter Elderberry Kids Syrup made from highly concentrated elderberry extract supports kids against natural immune defenses and is a perfect immune booster.
- Natural immune booster: It supports kids from natural immune defenses
- Concentrated elderberry: It is a powerful syrup made with 64 times concentrated black elderberry
- Naturally sourced: It is sourced from superior quality Haschberg type Black Elderberry
- Rich taste: It is naturally sweetened with throat-soothing grade-A honey
- Contains organic elderberry extracts
- It is sustainably sourced with clean ingredients and no harsh chemical solvents
- It tastes great and is sweetened only with pure honey
- It is non-GMO free
Elderberry Kids Syrup + Honey is a perfect immune booster with the proven force of pure Black Elderberries (Sambucus nigra) concentrated into a tasty and powerful syrup with throat-soothing honey.
Experience the power of black elderberry extract sourced from handpicked black elderberries that are grown in the regions of Europe. Take control of your child's health with this perfect black elderberry extract for immune support.
FAQs on Elderberry Kids Syrup
Is elderberry safe for kids?
A small dose of elderberry during cold and flu is used to strengthen your child's immune system. Elderberry products are available in syrups, gummies, and capsule forms.
What are some side effects of elderberry?
The side effects are due to the elderberry plant that contains a chemical called cyanide which causes vomiting, nausea, and diarrhea in some cases.
- Certified B Corporation
AGES 2-12: TAKE 1/2 TEASPOON DAILY. SWIRL BOTTLE GENTLY UNDER WARM WATER TO MIX, IF NEEDED. REFRIGERATE AFTER OPENING.
This product contains honey and as such it should not be used by children under 12 months of age. As with any dietary supplement, advise your healthcare professional of the use of this product if your children have a medical condition or are taking medication. Discontinue use and contact your healthcare professional if your children experience a side effect or an allergic reaction. Do not exceed suggested use. Keep out of reach of children.