Dentalcidin Toothpaste Biocidin
Broad-Spectrum Toothpaste with Biocidin®
Microorganisms and bacterial biofilms in dental plaque cause a number of oral health concerns that can lead to systemic health challenges. Dental microorganisms are implicated in the propagation of endotoxins such as LPS, and this “leaky mouth” effect can have the same implications as “leaky gut” in terms of systemic issues. Use of the broad-spectrum botanicals in Dentalcidin™ can assist in removing biofilms and plaque and are an excellent way to promote and maintain healthy teeth and gums. Dentists also recommend concurrent use of Dentalcidin™LS Liposomal Oral Care Solution as increased botanical support for periodontal challenges and for use after any dental work or cleaning.• Daily use toothpaste with 20% Biocidin® broad-spectrum combination for healthy teeth and gums
• Professional grade Zeodent® Hydrated Silica for gentle and effective cleaning and whitening
• Added aloe assists in soothing and repairing gums
• Essential oil combination assists in reducing biofilms and supports gum health
• Free from sugar, gluten, fluoride and artificial flavorings and colors
• Tastes great, perfect for both children and adults.
- Wheat Free
- Dairy/ Milk Free
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Preservative Free
- Free of Artificial Colors/Flavors
Directions: For adults and children 2 years of age and older, use approx. a 1/2 inch ribbon on your toothbrush. Brush at least 2 times daily, or as directed by your dentist or physician.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place.