Shop for Allergy Research
Children's Multi-Vi-Min 150 veg caps | Multivitamin support for children
- Allergy Research Group offers an extra small-sized multivitamin suitable for children and adults who have trouble swallowing capsules.
- This formula is a blend of carefully selected minerals, trace elements, and vitamins that are important for the development of children.
- This product has been formulated by combining potassium iodide, increased vitamin D, and active forms of vitamins B2, B6, B12, and folate. This multivitamin now comes with vitamins C, K1, and K2.
- Children's Multi-Vi-Min is designed to have a capsule size of 3 or about 1 centimeter in length which makes it easier to swallow for both adults and children.
- Multivitamin formulated for children
- Smaller capsule size of about 1 centimeter
- Also ideal for adults
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate)800 IU
Vitamin E (as dl-alpha-tocopheryl Acetate)16 IU
Thiamin (as thiamin hydrochloride)4 mg
Riboflavin (riboflavin-5- phosphate)2 mg
Niacin (as niacinamide)2 mg
Vitamin B-6 (as pyriodoxine hydrochloride, P5P)6.2 mg
Folic acid12 mcg
Vitamin B1232 mcg
Pantothenic acid (as calcium pantotheate)20 mg
Calcium (as calcium citrate)10 mg
Iron (as ferric ammonium citrate)0.7 mg
Magnesium (as magnesium citrate)10 mg
Zinc (as zinc citrate)1.1 mg
Selenium (as selenium selenite)8 mcg
Copper (as copper citrate)60 mcg
Manganese (as manganese citrate)0.6 mg
Chromium (as amino acid complex)16 mcg
Molybdenum (as sodium molybdenate)8 mcg
Potassium (as potassium chloride)4 mg
Vanadium (as vanadium pentoxide)8 mcg
Glutamic acid8 m
One capsule daily per ten pounds of body weight with meals. For children under the age of 4, please consult a healthcare practitioner.
As is the case with all of our products, Children's Multi-Vi-Min caspsules may be opened and sprinkled into desired liquids.