Ashwagandha Relax Formula
Ashwagandha – an adaptogenic herb with traditional use
Ashwagandha has a long history as one of the most precious plants in the ayurvedic tradition and has long been known for its adaptogenic properties. “Adaptogenic” is a term for plant-based extracts and preparations that help the organism to counteract the effects of stress. In times of stress, its adaptogenic properties promote physical and mental health. Furthermore, ashwagandha has been shown to scavenge free radicals and to support memory and cognitive function.*
Ashwagandha Relax Formula – what is it?
Ashwagandha Relax Formula is a blend of ashwagandha root extract, magnesium and vitamin B6, designed to counteract the effects of stress and to promote mental relaxation. The micronutrients magnesium and vitamin B6 play an essential role for the nervous system and can support our inner balance.*
Ashwagandha Relax Formula• Helps to manage daily stress and promotes mental relaxation and inner balance*
• Contains ashwagandha root (Withania somnifera) extract, magnesium and vitamin B6
• Ashwagandha is an adaptogenic herb that moderates occasional stress and promotes mental and physical health*
• Ashwagandha supports memory and cognitive function and helps protect against free radical damage*
• Magnesium and vitamin B6 support the functioning of nerves and psyche*
- Wheat Free
- Dairy/ Milk Free
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
- Preservative Free
- Salt Free
- Free of Artificial Colors/Flavors
- Egg Free
- Shellfish Free
- Lactose Free
- Fish Free
- Tree Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Casein Free
1 capsule per day taken before a meal with plenty of liquid.
Not to be taken by pregnant or nursing women. If you are taking prescription medications, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
VCAPS® & logo are trademarks of Lonza or its affiliates.