Ashwagandha Powdered 1.15 oz
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
Full Spectrum holistic extract
Ashwagandha is use in ayurvedic medicine in a way similar to how Asian ginseng (panax ginseng) is use in traditional Chinese medicine.
In fact in sanskrit ashwagandha means "The smell of a horse" which is taken to mean that this herb may impart the vigor and strength of a stallion. Mix the powder with milk, protein shake or water for a daily tonic.
Suggested use: add one or two scoops (1/4 to 1/2 tsp) to water, juice or smoothie and shake until mixed.
Caution: As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should get advice from your healthcare practitioner for the use of this product. If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product. Keep safe and out of the reach of children.
• Produced in a peanut and soy free facility that packages other tree nuts (almonds, cashews and hazelnuts).
• Keep out of the reach of children.
• Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
• These food supplements are not a substitute for a healthy and varied diet.
• Do not exceed more than double the daily recommended intake.