Arctic-D Cod Liver Oil Lemon
Nordic Natural's Arctic-D Cod Liver Oil has always been derived from 100% wild Arctic cod (Skrei)—no other fish oils or synthetic additives are ever used. Unlike fermented oils, their cod liver oils are manufactured to eliminate free fatty acids and prevent rancidity. In addition to all the omega-3 benefits of cod liver oil, each serving of this lemon-flavored liquid also provides 1000 IU of vitamin D3, meeting the daily recommendation for children and adults who do not receive adequate sun exposure, and offering combined support for the heart, brain, bones, mood, and more.*• Made from 100% wild Arctic cod
• Delicious natural lemon flavor
• Added natural vitamin D3 for further bone, mood, and immune support*
• Essential support for the heart, brain, and immune and nervous systems*
• Surpasses all international quality standards for purity and freshness*
• Triglyceride form for better absorption of essential omega-3s*
- Dairy/ Milk Free
- Gluten Free
- Free of Artificial Colors/Flavors
Suggested Use: One teaspoon daily, with food, or as directed by your health care professional or pharmacist.
Please note: The daily value (DV) under Supplement Facts are for children 1-3 years of age. The daily value (DV) for adults and children over 4 years of age are below:• Total Fat 5 6%
• Saturated Fat 5%
• Cholesterol 20 mg 7%
• Vitamin A 40 mcg RAE 4%
Warning: Consult with your physician before using this product if you are allergic to iodine, or use blood thinners. Do not take if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children.
Storage: Refrigerate after opening. Best if used within 3 months after opening.