Shop for Thorne
Thorne's Arabinex - 3.5 OZ | Supports Healthy Immune Function & Intestinal Bacteria
Thorne offers a patented formula that is derived from Larix occidentalis, the Western larch tree to support healthy immune function and intestinal bacteria.
- This mild-tasting patented formula contains larch arabinogalactans and polysaccharides.
- Larch arabinogalactans are known for their important immune-supporting properties and are also a great source of fiber.
- This formula also has prebiotic properties which promote beneficial bacteria in the colon and support intestinal health.
- This supplement also increases the levels of short-chain fatty acids mainly butyric acid which is a primary fuel for the cells of the large intestine and helps promote a healthy colonic environment.
- This powder is highly soluble in water or juice making it ideal for both adults and children.
- Arabinex provides 4.7 g of Arabinogalactan per serving.
- Supports healthy immune function
- Optimizes intestinal bacteria
- Helps increase short-chain fatty acids
- Provides a healthy colonic environment
Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
Total Carbohydrate4 g1%
Dietary Fiber4 g14%
Arabinogalactan† (from Larch) (Larix spp.)4.7 g
- Gluten Free
Mix 1 scoop with at least 8 ounces of water one to three times daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
Tamper Evident: Use only if bottle is sealed. Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.
† This product uses Larch Arabinogalactan (ResistAid™). ResistAid™ is a registered trademark of Lonza.