Amla Powdered 1.15 oz
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
Full Spectrum holistic extract
Known in Ayurveda as an anti-oxidant for centuries. Amla has a sour astringent taste when consumed as a fruit. You are in for a treat when you drink water after a bite.
Amla goes well with chilled water, blueberry smoothies and is a good addition as a cooking spice.
Suggested use: add one or two scoops (1/4 to 1/2 tsp) to water, juice or smoothie and shake until mixed.
Caution: As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should get advice from your healthcare practitioner for the use of this product. If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product. Keep safe and out of the reach of children.
• Produced in a peanut and soy free facility that packages other tree nuts (almonds, cashews and hazelnuts).
• Keep out of the reach of children.
• Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
• These food supplements are not a substitute for a healthy and varied diet.
• Do not exceed more than double the daily recommended intake.