Amino L-Glutamine Powder
Digestive and immune support
• Helps support immune system health and digestive system health after periods of physical stress(1)
• Helps restore plasma glutamine levels depleted after periods of physical stress(2)
• Helps to assist in muscle cell repair after exercise(3)
• Powder format: 4.5 grams per serving
• Great for maintenance and therapeutic regimes
References: 1-3. NHPD Monograph on L-Glutamine. 2008.
Adults: In a glass, add water, juice or milk to one scoop of Amino L-Glutamine Powder and mix. Take two times daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (4.5 g)
Amount Per Serving
Calories ... 20
L-Glutamine ... 4.5g
Guaranteed to contain no added wheat, starch, yeast, gluten, corn, soy, sodium, sugar, artificial coloring or flavoring, antimicrobial preservatives, dairy or animal products. Ideal for vegans.
Only For California Customers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.