AdreCor with SAMe is used to promote energy and mood in addition to improving motivation and concentration. It is frequently recommended for patients with low levels of epinephrine, norepinephrine, and cortisol along with imbalances in serotonin, dopamine, or PEA.
- L-tyrosine is a precursor to the catecholamines dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine*1
- SAMe supports neurotransmitter synthesis*2
- SAMe supports methylation by functioning as a methyl donor*3
- Catecholamines and Rhodiola rosea support wakefulness, cognitive function, mood, and healthy responses to stress*4
- Young 1996; Nakijima 1996; Alonso 1982; Agharanya 1981; Goldstein 2010.
- Werner 2001; Bottiglieri 2002; Goldstein 2010; Drinkwater 2009.
- Bottigliei et al. 2002; Bottiglieri 2013.
- Meyers 2011; Berridge et al. 2012; Wienecke et al. 2012; Clark and Noudoost 2014; Jenkins et al. 2016; Goldstein 2010; Kvetnansky 2009; Nieoullon 2002; Bernheimer 1973; Mao 2015; Pannosian 2010; Hung 2011; Olsson, 2009; Darbinyan 2000; Brown 2002.
Take 1 capsule two times daily.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin C ... 50mg
Niacin ... 2mg
Vitamin B6 ... 4mg
(as pyridoxal 5-phosphate)
Folate ... 40mcg
(as (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid) (equivalent to 80 mcg of (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt**)
Vitamin B12 ... 20mcg
Pantothenic acid ... 100mg
(as D-calcium pantothenate)
Magnesium ... 4.7mg
(as magnesium bisglycinate chelate)
Zinc ... 1mg
(as zinc bisglycinate chelate)
S-adenosyl-L-methionine ... 200mg
(as s-adenosyl-L-methionine disulfate p-toluensulfonate)
Proprietary Blend ... 96mg
L-tyrosine, Rhodiola rosea root extract (5% rosavins), Green Tea leaf extract (70% epigallocatechin gallate)
Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsule (HPMC, water), Microcrystalline cellulose, and Magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
**This product uses Gnosis SpA’s (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt (Quatrefolic®) and is protected by U.S. Patent No. 7, 947, 662. Quatrefolic is a registered trademark of Gnosis SpA.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.