AdreCor is recommended to support adrenal function and increase the synthesis of epinephrine, norepinephrine, and cortisol with a combination of amino acids, vitamins, and other nutrients.* This formula is rich in B-vitamins that are important to the production of the adrenal hormones required to combat stress and fatigue.*
- L-tyrosine is a precursor to the catecholamines dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine*1
- L-histidine is a histamine precursor*2
- Histamine support wakefulness2
- Catecholamines and Rhodiola rosea support wakefulness, cognitive function, mood, and healthy responses to stress*3
- Methionine supports methylation pathways*4
- Young 1996; Nakijima 1996; Alonso 1982; Agharanya 1981; Goldstein 2010.
- Thakkar 2015.
- Meyers 2011; Berridge et al. 2012; Wienecke et al. 2012; Clark and Noudoost 2014; Jenkins et al. 2016; Goldstein 2010; Kvetnansky 2009; Nieoullon 2002; Bernheimer 1973; Mao 2015; Pannosian 2010; Hung 2011; Olsson, 2009; Darbinyan 2000; Brown 2002.
- Werner 2001.
Take 1-3 capsules one to two times daily.
Serving Size: 3 capsules
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin C ... 300mg
(as ascorbic acid)
Niacin ... 6mg
Vitamin B6 ... 12mg
(as pyridoxal 5-phosphate)
Folate ... 120mcg
(as (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid) 120 mcg (equivalent to 240 mcg of (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt**)
Vitamin B12 ... 60mcg
Pantothenic acid ... 300mg
(as D-calcium pantothenate)
Magnesium ... 14mg
(as magnesium bisglycinate chelate)
Zinc ... 3mg
(as zinc bisglycinate chelate)
Proprietary Blend ... 1.287mg
L-methionine, L-histidine, L-tyrosine, Rhodiola rosea root extract (5% rosavins), and Green Tea leaf extract (70% epigallocatechin gallate)
Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsules (HPMC, water), Microcrystalline cellulose, and Magnesium stearate (vegetable source)
**This product uses Gnosis SpA’s (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt (Quatrefolic®) and is protected by U.S. Patent No. 7, 947, 662. Quatrefolic is a registered trademark of Gnosis SpA.