- Vitamin A is essential to a broad range of physiological processes. It is vital to eye health and is particularly important for optimal night and low-light vision.*
- Vitamin A also affects gene regulation, cell growth, bone metabolism, and skin health.*
- Supplementation with vitamin A supports immune health by maintaining the integrity of the cells that line the airways and digestive tract.*
- It may also play a role in triggering immune cells into action.*
- A-25 is formulated with a dry, water-soluble preparation of vitamin A palmitate. The palmitate form of vitamin A occurs naturally in fish, eggs, and dairy products.
- Essential nutrient for eye, bone, and skin health*
- Promotes optimal night and low-light vision*
- Supports a healthy immune system*
- Dry, water-soluble preparation of vitamin A palmitate
Take one capsule per day or as directed by healthcare professional.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin A ... 25, 000IU
(as vitamin A palmitate)
Other Ingredients: Modified food starch, gelatin capsule, maltodetrin, medium chain triglycerides, sucrose, sodium ascorbate, silicon dioxide, and mixed tocopherols.
Contains NO: Dairy, egg, fish, shellfish, nuts, wheat, gluten, soy, yeast, or artificial colors.