Allergy Research 5-HTP 100 mg
Shop for Allergy Research
5-HTP 100 mg by Allergy Research Group - 90 veg caps | Helps regulate normal brain function and sleeping patterns
- Allergy Research Group offers an amino acid L-5-Hydroxytryptophan that has been formulated to help regulate mood and sleeping patterns.
- This amino acid is naturally produced from L-Tryptophan in the body but many reasons such as stress and age decrease its overall production.
- This chemical is the precursor to serotonin which is a hormone responsible for sending signals between nerve cells and melatonin a hormone that regulates our sleep-wake cycle.
- A deficiency in this amino acid also leads to a deficiency in these hormones which can cause depression, anxiety, sleep disorders, weight gain, etc.
- While it is possible to get this amino acid from chicken, milk, potatoes, sunflower seeds, turnip, collard greens, and seaweed. It is not always possible to eat these foods in your diet daily.
- 5-HTP 100 mg is a dietary supplement that provides 100 mg of this important amino acid per capsule. The raw material for this product is derived from a plant source and is tested to guarantee its purity.
- Provides the direct precursor to serotonin and melatonin
- Helps regulate normal brain function
- Supports healthy eating and sleeping patterns
Serving Size:1 Vegetable Capsule
Servings Per Container:90
Amount Per Serving
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, rice hull concentrate, gum arabic, sunflower oil
As a dietary supplement, 1 capsule one to three times daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Not indicated for pregnant or nursing women. Concurrent use with SSRI medications or MAO inhibitors should only be done under the guidance of a healthcare professional.
Variations in product color may occur. Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.