resurfacing enzyme peelSuki Skincare
"I formulate my resurfacing masque because exfoliation is key for most skin issues & 100% pure peels that really work are impossible to find!! I made my peel effective topically by using my acids that peel away surface problems & below from enzymes that go deeper to “eat away” hidden toxins for immediate & long-term results!" ”" - know your beauty – suki
- perfect results-driven product for those who can’t use manual exfoliates
- smoothes complexion, evens & rejuvenates skin tone, eliminating the appearance of dullness
- jumpstarts collagen production, firms & strengthens elasticity
- resurfaces skin, preventing premature aging & reducing the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
- clears pores, lifts away layers of dead skin & toxic build-up
- reduces the appearance of blemishing of all kinds - chronic, cystic, whiteheads, blackheads & overâ€active, problem skin
Apply even layer over face & decolletage, avoiding eye area. leave on 10 to 20 minutes or overnight, depending on level of sensitivity. Remove with moist suki® organic facial cloth. Use 2-3 times per week or as needed - may also use as a spot treatment overnight.
Ingredients: rosa centifolia (provence rose) concentrate†, alcohol (from sugar cane denatured with lavender oil)†, pyrus malus (apple) fruit extract, salix alba (willow) bark powder, glycolic acid, xanthan gum, limonene*, papain, cucurbita pepo (pumpkin) seed powder, citric acid, fragrance (parfum)*, linalool*. *components of 100% pure natural fragrance and/or steam-distilled/cold-pressed essential oils.
†certified organic, total organic content: 12.0%