Tonifies Qi and Kidney Yang
- Addresses burn-out, especially when accompanied by aching, pain, and digestive disturbances.
- Restores energy, sense of well-being, and mental acuity.
- Helps alleviate non-specific dry coughing, dyspepsia, and leukorrhea.
- Supports the adrenal, pituitary, and thyroid glands.
- Athletes may use it with Yin tonics in order to replenish their systems.
Internal: 2 to 3 tablets 3 times per day, between meals.
Rapid effect can be realized for acute conditions; chronic ailments may require at least two days for effect to be noted
Serving Size: 3 Tablets
Amount Per Serving
Chinese herbs (1, 350mg): Pseudostellaria root (tai zi shen), Dioscorea root (shan yao), Dolichos seed (bai bian dou), Schizandra fruit (wu wei zi), Oryza sprout (gu ya), PAK (Pyridoxal alpha, Ketoglutarate 300mg)