Hevert Cough Relief
Homeopathic. For the temporary relief of cough and cold symptoms.†
Indications:• Relief of dry, irritating cough†
• Relief of wet cough with phlegm†
• Reduces chest congestion†
• Promotes expectoration†
• Relief of hoarseness†
• May be taken concurrently with other conventional medications
• Quick dissolving tablets
• Supports the body's self-healing capabilities
Active Ingredients / Purpose (Relief of)
Drosera 4X / dry irritating cough
Eridictyon californicum 2X / wet cough with phlegm and chest congestion
Grindelia 4X / chest congestion
Kali iodatum 3X / wet cough with phlegm and chest congestion
Spongia tosta 4X / hoarseness and cough
Sticta pulmonaria 3X / chronic respiratory conditions
Teucrium scorodonia 3X / chronic respiratory conditions
Verbascum densiflorum 2X / dry or hoarse cough
Inactive Ingredients: lactose, magnesium stearate
- Adults and children over 12 years of age: Dissolve 2 tablets in mouth 3 times daily. In acute cases, dissolve 2 tablets in mouth 6 times daily.
- Children 6 to 12 years of age: Dissolve 1 tablet in mouth 3 times daily. In acute cases, dissolve 1 tablet in mouth 6 times daily.
Warnings: Do not use if:
- you are allergic to iodine
- you are lactose intolerant
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- you have a persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with, smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema or if cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days, recur, or are accompanied by fever, rash, or headache.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children.