Hevert Allergy Relief
- Relieves symptoms of allergy
- Quick dissolving tablets
Uses: For the temporary relief of minor symptoms of allergy, such as:
- runny nose
- itchy nose and throat
- watery and itchy eyes
- Adults and children over 12 years of age: Dissolve 2 tablets in mouth 3 times daily. In acute cases, dissolve 2 tablets in mouth 6 times daily.
- Children 6 to 12 years of age: Dissolve 1 tablet in mouth 3 times daily. IN acute cases, dissolve 1 tablet in mouth 6 times daily.
Warnings: Do not use if:
- you are allergic to bee venom or chromium
- you are lactose intolerant
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms are accompanied by fever, persist, worsen or if new symptoms occur. In the event of severe allergic reactions, consult a doctor immediately. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children.