Fu Ling (Poria)
Herbs that Drain Dampness (Diuretics).
Promotes urination and leaches out Dampness:• Urinary difficulty, diarrhea or edema due to Stagnation of Fluids or Dampness
• Fluid Stagnation
• Damp-Heat (Chi Fu Ling)
Strengthens the Spleen and harmonizes the Middle Jiao:• Spleen Deficiency Dampness with anorexia, diarrhea and epigastric distention
Strengthens the Spleen:• Phlegm Dampness due to Spleen Deficiency with thin mucus in which Phlegm moves upward manifesting as palpitations, headache, dizziness and a thick, greasy tongue coat
Quiets the Heart, calms the Spirit and soothes the nerves:• Palpitations, insomnia or forgetfulness due to either Spleen and Heart Insufficiency or Internal Obstruction of Turbid Phlegm
• Shen disturbance (Fu Shen)
• Restless Heart (Fu Shen)
• Use caution in those with Yin Deficiency
• Use caution in those with Qi Deficiency
• Use caution in those with frequent, copious urine due to Deficiency Cold
• Use caution in those with spermatorrhea
• Use caution in those with prolapse of urogenital organs
• Do not take in large doses or long-term.
Keep out of reach of children.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place.